When life gets busy, it can be challenging to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Saladmaster empowers you to craft delicious and balanced meals when you need them most. Our sustainable, easy-to-use cooking solutions have transformed culinary artists’ lives for over 75 years. These skillets are a true delight for the culinary artist. The sloped sides on the 10 in. (25.4 cm) skillet is ideal for sautéing mushrooms, flipping omelets, creating crêpes, frying fish, and even stir-frying.
What to Cook With a 10 Inch Stainless Steel Skillet
Whether you’re making breakfast, lunch or dinner, our cookware will accommodate your needs and preferences. A 316Ti stainless steel skillet is ideal for recipes like:
- Scrambled eggs.
- Creamy herb polenta topped with sautéed mushrooms and spinach.
- Balsamic chicken and vegetables accompanying white or brown rice.
- Bite-sized vegetable pancakes served with applesauce, sour cream or plain yogurt.
Our 10-Inch Stainless Steel Skillet’s Features
We make it easy to create meals you’ll feel good about. You’ll benefit from our 10-inch skillet’s numerous features:
- Protects your food’s flavor and nutrients: We construct our cookware using 316Ti stainless steel, a non-reactive material that preserves your recipe’s natural flavor, vitamins and nutrients.
- Enhances your cooking experience: A heat-conducting thermal core yields optimal temperatures and even heating every time. Food prep is faster, cleaner and easier than ever, thanks to a dripless pouring edge.
- Compatible with your preferred cooking surface: Cook the way you want with a 316Ti stainless steel skillet. It pairs well with any cooktop, including gas, electric and ceramic styles.
- Made in America: Saladmaster’s dedication to excellence shines through with our meticulous manufacturing process, American craftsmanship and Limited Lifetime Warranty.