World Famous Salad Cake
1 box cake mix (or dry scratch ingredients)
1 small wedge purple cabbage, #1 cone
1/2 zucchini, #1 cone
1/2 yellow squash, #1 cone
Mix ingredients until it is to a thick brownie consistency, add more veggies if needed. You don’t want the mix too runny. Other options to add instead: apple, pumpkin, pineapple juice, celery, any fruit or veggie.
1. Pre-heat large skillet on med-low
2. Spray oil in bottom of pan or use apple (or any fruit) slices
3. Place mixture on top.
4. Cover and cook on med-low (it should not click) for 12-15 min or until it is dry on top and it just barely jiggles in center.
5. Make sure to wipe lid periodically to eliminate extra moisture from the cake.
6. Turn off and leave covered for 5 min. Take cover off and gently shake back and forth to release from sides of pan.
7. Turn over and it should pop out on plate.