Makes 16 Dumplings
2 large sweet potatoes, tenderized and mashed
1 yellow onion, minced and sautéed
½ cup kale, sautéed and finely chopped
Sea salt to taste
1 package square Wonton Wrappers
1cup water (for dipping fingers)
- Puree all cooked ingredients in a food processor or by hand
- Place a teaspoon of mixture inside wonton wrapper
- Line the edges of the square wonton wrapper with water and fold over until sealed tight.
* Cook to desired consistency: sauté in oil, boil in water, or bake in oven
* Play around with shapes: triangles, rectangles, rounds, etc.