Quick Fruit Crisp
2 cups Fruit- apples, cherries, berries, etc.
½ cup rolled oats
¼ chopped walnuts
juice from ½ lemon
1 tablespoon cinnamon
½ tsp cloves
½ tsp nutmeg
¼ tsp allspice
pinch sea salt
¼ cup 100% maple syrup or ¼ cup agave nectar
- In a medium bowl, toss oats, nuts, spices, and sweetener
- Heat a medium skillet on med-high heat
- Once heated, place oat mixture on skillet and cook without stirring for 10 minutes, or until browned. Toss the mixture around until it is browned. Let stand about 10 minutes, or until sugars have solidified and mix is crisp.
- In a separate skillet, tenderize fruit
- Once fruit is heated, top with crisp mixture and enjoy.