Easy Veggie Lasagna
1 bottle spaghetti sauce
1 1/2 cup of brown rice noodles
1 cup cottage cheese (optional)
1 1/2 cup mushrooms
1 Chinese eggplant
1 large onion
4 cups spinach
1 package cheese (pepper jack, mozzarella, vegan cheese, etc)
- In electric skillet, place onion and 1⁄2 of the pasta sauce. (or use oven proof dish)
- Layer dry noodles over onion and sauce. Add cottage cheese, spreading across the noodles, making sure to cover all of the exposed noodles.
- Add spinach, zucchini, squash, mushrooms, eggplant and carrots. Spread across top of cottage cheese and sprinkle with oregano and basil.
- Add the remaining pasta sauce on top, spreading evenly.
- Cover with cheese and spread evenly across the top.
- Set electric skillet heat control touch pad to 325°F/163°C. When Vapo-Valve™ begins to click, reduce temperature to 200°F/93°C and set timer for 35 minutes. (or set oven to 325°F and cook for 35 minutes.)
- Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting. Serve.