6 Tbsp. cacao butter
Flavor infusion (see below)
½ tsp. vanilla
3 Tbsp. raw honey, agave nectar, or maple syrup
6 Tbsp. raw cocao powder
sea salt (sprinkle at end)
½ Tbsp. dried lavender blossoms,
or 1-‐1/2 Tbsp. fresh lavender blossoms
zest of 1 orange
2 large sprigs of fresh mint
1 inch piece of ginger, peeled and diced
these chocolates also taste delicious with no flavor infusion
1. In a small saucepan, melt the coconut oil over low heat.
2. Add the flavor infusion and remove from heat. (steep for 30 min if not using oil)
3. Strain the flavoring from the oil and return to saucepan.
4. Warm the oil again over low heat, and add the vanilla and sweetener. Stir to blend.
5. Add the cacao and stir until it dissolves. Turn off the heat.
6. If you are using a flexible candy mold, place it on a plate or cookie sheet for stability. Pour chocolate into a glass measuring cup, stir it again, and then pour into your candy mold. If you don’t have a candy mold, pour the chocolate directly from the pan onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
7. Sprinkle lightly with sea salt, and put in freezer for 2 hours.
8. Pop the chocolates out of the mold, or if you’re using the cookie sheet method, break the chocolate into bite-sized pieces.
9. Store your chocolates in an airtight container in fridge or freezer.